If you are anything like me, you know there is only so much you can control throughout the busy day, and how much positive affirmations can help in those situations to maintain the cool. What one can control is the way one thinks and how one perceives the world around themselves. Most days it’s way too easy to let the anxiety and stress of the world seep in and affect your mindful mindset.
That said, with the help of these 55 positive affirmations one can improve not only their routines and mood but also their overall outlook on life. So in this article, we’ll quickly explain the power of positive affirmations and give you 55 positive affirmations to practice regularly for women.
What Are Positive Affirmations?
A positive affirmation is an idea, phrase, or positive thought, that one tells themselves. Remember when, as a child, people would tell us how good of a job you did, or how much you’re improving in your math? That is an affirmation.
However, as we’ve grown older we’ve likely discovered that we no longer receive the same kind of external positive affirmations. At least that’s what my experience as an individual has been.
You can’t always count on others or someone else to praise you or give you positive words to live by each day, which is why we need to use positive affirmations for ourselves daily. Even hearing yourself speak these positive lines of kindness out loud daily can help with our mental well-being and boost our mood.
(Related: The Power of Positive Affirmations: How to Be Your Best Self?)
So, here are 55 positive affirmations to help you get started…
Fifty-Five Positive Affirmations for Women to Use Daily
- I am powerful and fearless
- I am wise and humble
- I am truly a beautiful soul
- I am grateful for all the new experiences
- I am respectful and completely self-aware
- I focus on positivity for a better me
- I truly love myself completely
- I uphold the standards set for myself
- I am positive, and I attract positivity
- I am more loving and more forgiving every day
- I am proud of my decisions
- I know good things will continue to happen in my life
- I am proud of who I am becoming
- I am strong
- I am loved
- I am enough
- I can do hard things
- I am blessed
- I am victorious
- I am safe
- I am secure
- I am forgiven
- I am accepted
- I am delivered
- I am sealed with the holy spirit
- I am God’s Handiwork
- I am a part of God’s family
- I am saved
- I am comforted
- I am made new
- I am never alone
- I am seen
- I am heard
- I am redeemed
- I am renewed
- I am approved
- I am healed
- I am set apart
- I am grateful for this moment
- I am resilient
- I am stronger than I think
- I am equipped with all the tools I need to succeed
- I am determined to succeed
- I am intrinsically motivated to achieve goals, overcome challenges, and live with passion
- I am growing through every experience
- I aspire to be a blessing and an inspiration to others
- I challenge myself to grow
- I strive to be the best version of myself
- I have a voice and that voice matters
- I am capable of making changes in my life
- I live for those I love and for what I love
- I am kind
- I choose to be optimistic
- I am faithful in all my endeavors
- I honor my commitments and promises
(Also Read: Wellness Tips: How You Can Be Your Own Therapist?)
7 thoughts on “55 Positive Affirmations for Women”
Pingback: Five self-care ideas for managing mental health and increasing wellbeing - BEaYOUtilicious
Pingback: Sixteen powerful money affirmations that will make you RICH - ProKensho
Pingback: The Habit of Practicing Positive Affirmations to Build Self-Esteem - ProKensho
Pingback: Self-Love for Women - ProKensho
Pingback: 20 Badass Affirmations for Women - ProKensho
Excellent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous
to and you are just extremely fantastic. I actually like what
you’ve acquired here, certainly like what you’re stating and
the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it smart.
I can’t wait to read far more from you. This is really a terrific web site.
I do not know whether it’s just me or if perhaps everyone else experiencing issues with your site.
It appears as though some of the written text within your posts are
running off the screen. Can someone else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them
too? This might be a problem with my web browser because I’ve had this happen previously.