In Hinduism, the goddess of wealth, prosperity, and success is known as Lakshmi, and we often use Lakshmi mantras for wealth. She is also called Parvathi or Durga. Learn about her history and what she represents today.
Lakshmi is the goddess of wealth, fortune, and good luck in Hinduism. Her name means “wealth” or “prosperity.” She is often depicted riding on a white elephant.
Table of Contents
Lakshmi Mantras for Wealth
There are several mantras associated with Lakshmi. One of the most popular ones is “Om Namah Shivaya” (I bow to the Lord). It is said that when recited regularly, it will bring prosperity and happiness into your life. Another mantra is “Lakshmi Nama Japa” (recitation of the name of Lakshmi) which helps to remove obstacles in your path.
1. Om Shrim Hreem Clean Shri Siddha Lakshmyai Namah: This is the mantra of Vaibhav Lakshmi, chanting this mantra 108 times gives benefit to the person.
2. Dhanay Namo Namah: This mantra of Mother Goddess should be chanted 11 times daily. This removes the money-related problems of the person.
3. Om Lakshmi Namah: If this mantra is chanted, then Lakshmi resides in the person’s house. Also, there is never any shortage of food and money in the house. This mantra should be chanted on Kush’s posture only.
4. Om Hreem Hreem Sri Lakshmi Vasudevaya Namah: Chant this mantra before doing any auspicious work. By doing this all the work gets completed smoothly.
5. Lakshmi Narayan Namah: By chanting this mantra, happiness and prosperity remain in married life. The relationship between husband and wife also remains good.
6. Padmane Padma Padmakshmi Padma Sambhavye Tanmay Bhajasi Padmakshi Yen Soukhyam Labhamyam Chant this mantra of Maa Lakshmi 108 times. Chant it with rhinestone garland. With this, food and money always remain in the house.
7. Om Shrim Hreem Clean Shree Siddha Lakshmyai Namah: By chanting this mantra, a person gets success. Silver or Ashta metal idol of Maa Lakshmi should be worshipped.
8. Dhanay Namah: By chanting this mantra, wealth benefits are obtained. It should be done on Friday with Kamalgatte garland.
9. Om Hreem Shree Kreen Klein Shree Lakshmi Mam Grihe Dhan Purye, Dhan Purye, Chinta Purye-Doorye Swaha: If you want to get rid of debt, then chant this mantra. This removes financial constraints.
10. Om Hreem Trim Hoon Phat, this mantra should be chanted for success in any work. With this, the grace of the mother always remains.
Her Role Today
Lakshmi is one of the three main forms of Shakti (the energy of creation), along with Saraswati (knowledge) and Gauri (beauty). She is the goddess of wealth, fortune, good luck, beauty, fertility, and abundance. She is often depicted riding a white elephant.
The History of Lakshmi Mantras
According to Hindu mythology, Lakshmi was born out of Vishnu’s third eye. Her name means “wealth” or “prosperity.” She is associated with the planet Venus and is believed to bring wealth and prosperity to those who worship her.
Lakshmi is associated with the color yellow, the planet Jupiter, and the element earth. She is believed to bring prosperity and happiness to those who worship her.
In conclusion, Lakshmi is the goddess of wealth, fortune, and prosperity. She is often depicted with a lotus flower, which symbolizes purity and beauty.
Today, Lakshmi is worshipped by millions of Hindus worldwide. She is considered one of the three supreme deities along with Shiva and Brahma. Her devotees believe that she brings them good luck and prosperity. They pray to her daily to help them achieve financial security and material well-being.