This guide is filled with 300+ daily affirmations that will show you that your point of power is always in the present moment, and this is where you plant the mental seeds for creating new experiences.
Think about how you’d like to live and what you’d like to accomplish. Each day this guide will help guide your thinking in positive ways to accomplish these goals. As you read this guide, you’ll find that you develop new mental habits that you can use for the rest of your life!
Related: Loving-Kindness Meditation: How to Create More Joy, Hope, And Love in Your Life
Words have extreme power. When you communicate, your words can not only influence others but can also transform your internal state on a profound level.
Affirmations are powerful, positive statements that aim to direct your conscious and subconscious mind, challenging previously held unhealthy and negative thinking patterns. When they are spoken with conviction, they can alter your thoughts, emotions, beliefs, and behavior. When used intentionally to create change, they can help project you into your achievements.
An affirmation is a positive statement that you repeat over and over again to change your thoughts and feelings. It can be used for anything, from improving your diet to getting rid of bad habits.
Daily Affirmations are often used by people who struggle with negative self-talk, procrastination, depression, anxiety, etc. They’re also helpful when you need to overcome an obstacle or achieve a goal.
Daily affirmations are positive statements that you repeat to yourself. It’s usually written as a sentence, such as “I am happy.” You might say it out loud, write it down, or even post it somewhere visible.
How to Use Affirmations to Change Your Life?
Affirmations are powerful tools because they help you take control of your life by changing your thoughts. They’re also easy to use. Just think about something you’d like to achieve, then write an affirmation that expresses that thought. Repeat the affirmation every day until you feel confident that you will succeed.
Affirmations Are Not Self-Help Books.
Affirmations aren’t self-help books. They’re not meant to tell you what to do or how to act. Instead, they’re simply statements that express your beliefs and intentions. You can use affirmations to improve your mood, boost your confidence, and motivate yourself to accomplish goals.
Affirmations are often used as part of positive thinking techniques. This means that when you say an affirmation out loud, you’re saying something positive about yourself. It’s not about changing who you are; it’s about changing how you feel.
Powerful Thoughts: 300+ Daily Affirmations
We are what we think. All that we are arises from our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world. – BUDDHA
The words I am are two of the most powerful words in the human language and what you put behind those words shapes your reality. An affirmation is anything you say or think… and a large majority of us spend a lot of our days thinking and saying negative things about ourselves and the world. No one is immune to it, not even freakin’ Oprah. That’s why today I wanted to share with you the best affirmations for every area of your life
Luckily, there’s a solution. You have to retrain your thinking and speaking into positive patterns. It’s won’t happen to you overnight and takes a lot of repetition before you start seeing results.
Too often we say, “I don’t want this in my life” and we forget to state clearly what we do want. To say “I don’t want to be sick anymore” does not give the body a clear picture of what we want to enjoy. Neither does saying I hate this job produce a new position. To create the new experiences, you want in life, you need to clearly state your desires but also feel what you would feel once you achieve what you desire.
Remember when you first say an affirmation it will not seem to be true. If it were already true you would not need to repeat these affirmations to yourself.
Affirmations are like planting seeds in the ground. First, they germinate, then they sprout roots, and then they poke their first little shoots up through the ground. It will take some time to go from a seed to a full-grown plant.
It sounds like a lot of woo-woo spiritual bs, and trust me, I too was a little skeptical at first. I remember the day I stumbled across a video about affirmations. I was in a darker place back then, and when I started saying affirmations to myself I didn’t have much to lose, so I stuck with it. Slowly but surely my outlook on life changed for the better. I now have so many wonderful opportunities that I don’t know where to start.
If you’re stuck in the same dark place that I was in last year, perhaps you need to change the way you talk to yourself. So dive into this affirmation work with me. You have nothing to lose except this old version of yourself that you cling to because you’re ‘comfortable.’
- Stick with it.
- Make it part of your routine.
- & most importantly be patient!
Say the following affirmations as much as possible and let them seep into your subconscious mind through repetition. It takes a minimum of 21 days to form a brand new belief. So for 21 days listen to these a couple of times a day and remember that you are abundant, powerful, and limitless!
The following affirmations are separated into 5 sections:
- Simple Affirmations for health & wellness
- Success Affirmations
- Self-love Affirmations
- Financial Abundance & Millionaire Mindset Affirmations
- Morning Gratitude Affirmations
- Daily Affirmations for Creativity
Daily Affirmations for Creativity
You have the power to create anything you desire. But like any other thing, we have to put in the world every single day to get the desired results. Use these daily affirmations to help you manifest your dreams.
I am creative.
We all have our unique talents and gifts. And while some people are born with them, others develop them through practice and hard work. If you’re not sure what your gift is, try writing down everything you do well. Then think about how you might use those skills to make money.
I am a creator.
We all have an inner voice that tells us what we should do with our lives. It’s called our intuition. And when we listen to it, we feel more connected to ourselves and others.
I am a visionary.
If you believe that you are a visionary, then you will attract people who share your vision. This means that you will be surrounded by people who are also visionaries. They will support you and encourage you to follow your dream.
I am a dreamer.
We all have dreams. It’s what makes us human. Dreams give us hope, inspire us to do things we never thought possible, and make us feel alive.
- Each day I completely trust my intuition
- I am successful in every area of my life
- I am the only one that can stop me
- Everything is good right here right now
- I am the master of my thoughts
- I am at peace with myself
- Prosperity surrounds me
- Prosperity flows to me
- I can do amazing things
- I am more than enough
- I am ready for any challenge
- I can do anything I set my mind to
- I completely trust myself
- I can easily say no when I need to
- I can do everything I want
- I am successful in all my actions
- I am free to be myself
- I accept everyone around me
- Each day is a gift, and I gratefully accept it
- I am kind and courageous
- I create my success
- I attract abundance into my life
- I am disciplined
- I am aware of everything around me
- Wealth constantly comes into my life
- I let go of poverty thinking
- I am receptive to all that life has to offer
- I am the master of my existence
- I acknowledge my self-worth
- I am a loving human being
- My life is just beginning
- I accept my past, and I got over it
- I am greeted by love wherever I go
- I am balanced both mentally and physically
- I am at home in my body
- I now take my power back
- I am in the process of positive change
- I focus on the good in any situation
- I make good decisions
- I am calm and relaxed in any circumstance
- I am the creator of my own life
- I am inspired by new and good ideas
- I radiate beauty, charm, and grace!
- I feel good on my skin
- I trust myself to create an amazing life
- I am ambitious, I am fearless, and I take risks
- I accept new experiences
- I am grateful for my life
- I am always happy around other people
- I profoundly love myself
- I am filled with energy and determination
- I attract long-lasting friendships into my life
- My mind can make wishes come true
- I am humbled, and I am always willing to learn
- I forgive myself for any mistake I’ve made
- I react with love in any given situation
- I face any challenge with courage
- I focus on the present
- I am effective in my work
- I have all that I need to succeed
- My personality exudes confidence
- I pursue all of my dreams
- I am happy with my age
- I accept my uniqueness.
- I have faith in my potential
- My world is filled with beauty and wealth
- I am an amazing human being
- My obstacles are moving out of my way
- My mind is full of brilliant ideas
- I forgive myself and set myself free
- As I forgive myself, I forgive others
- I am a miracle, and so is my life
- I am becoming closer to my true self every day
- I am aware of my mistakes, and I learn from them
- I trust myself to make the right decision
- My behavior is aligned with my balanced state of mind
- Everything that I do serves my goals without affecting others
- I am learning valuable lessons from myself every day
- I create a safe and secure space for myself wherever I am
- I am confident in my ability to… (fill in the blank)
- I use my time and talents to help others… (fill in the blank)
- What I love about myself is my ability to… (fill in the blank)
- I make a difference in the world by simply existing in it
- I am made to do great things
- I am a magnet for attracting abundance in my life
- I listen to my intuition and trust my inner guide
- I share my talents with the world by… (fill in the blank)
- I am good at helping others to… (fill in the blank)
- Fear is just a feeling, I overcome it and move forward
- I am polite and respectful to every person that I meet
- I trust the universe and that I am doing my best no matter the situation
- I respect myself, and everything that I do is meant to fulfill me
- I am creatively inspired by the world around me
- I am open-minded, and I fully take advantage of all opportunities surrounding me
- All my relationships have a purpose, and they fulfill me
- I choose to see all the opportunities surrounding me
- Everything that I need comes to me at the right moment
- I cannot change another person I just let others be themselves
- I am at ease with the uncontrollable things happening in my life
- I am filled with energy, and I exude happiness
- I am far superior to negative thoughts and low actions
- I am blessed with infinite talents, and I use them every day
- I peacefully detach myself from negative people
- I am content with all of my accomplishments
- I am a positive person, and my life is filled with prosperity
- I am at peace with everything that’s happened, what’s currently happening, and what will happen in my life
- I am proud of everything that I have accomplished in my life so far
- Happiness is present in every thought that I have
- I am comfortable being alone in my own company
- My inner voice is always positive in any given situation
- I find it easy to constantly work and be productive
- I am in control of every aspect of my life
- I am productive, motivated, and extremely hardworking
- I am worthy of abundance in everything that I do
- I believe in the power of positive thinking
- I am aware of my value, and I never let others bring me down
- I am worthy to be loved and respected by a wonderful partner
- My life is abundant in wealth, health, and happiness
- I heal myself from any frustration and anxiety
- The past is gone, and I only focus on the present
- I am surrounded by people who support and encourage healthy choices
- I bravely enter this world with infinite possibilities and happiness
- I can handle massive success with grace
- I am a strong magnate of abundance and happiness
- I am deeply grateful for the wealth that keeps coming into my life
- There are no limits to the amount of wealth that I can own
- I become better and better with each day
- I have the power to reach all of my goals
- I am kind, loving, and caring to those that surround me
- I focus only on my life, and I let others live theirs
- I am a wonderful being, and I choose to love and respect myself
- I am aware that mistakes are lessons, and I choose to learn from each one.
- I reach out to everybody with love, and I know that in exchange I will receive the same
- I am a creator with peace in my heart and my soul
- I overcome any obstacle with ease and awareness
- My life becomes greater and greater with each day that passes
- Everything that I need comes to me effortlessly and at the right moment
- The world is a wonderful place to be in, and I enthusiastically enjoy my journey on this planet
- I am talented, and I use my gifts every single day
- I use the creative energy that surges through me to lead me to new and brilliant ideas
- I forgive those who have hurt me, and I peacefully detach from them
- I have an infinite potential to succeed in my life
- I am courageous, and I stand up for myself
- I am aware of my habits, and I constantly improve them
- I am admired, many people look up to me and acknowledge my worth
- I am blessed with an incredible family and wonderful friends
- My body is in alignment with what I feel and think
- I am at peace with anything and anyone coming into my life
- My fears of tomorrow are simply melting away
Self-love, Self-Worth, & Compassion Affirmations
- I am beautiful in all ways
- I respect who I am
- I am confident in all aspects of myself
- My beauty is natural
- I am confident in who I am
- I release all negativity
- I fill my mind with positive thoughts
- I attract so much beauty into my life
- I am healthy and happy
- I love myself just the way I am
- I am comfortable in my skin
- I like the person that I’m becoming
- I love all aspects of my body
- I see the beauty within and without
- I think positive thoughts about myself and others
- I validate myself daily
- I have an attractive mind, body, and spirit
- I like the person that I see in the mirror
- Feeling good about myself is my natural birthright
- I am powerful enough to overcome all negativity in my life
- I confront what I need to do with love in my heart
- I deal with what life throws at me
- I have the inner strength to face life head-on
- I have all the willpower I need
- Each day I focus on my inner strength
- Life presents to me joyous circumstances
- I love myself, and I am worthy to have goodness in my life
- I am involved only in healthy relationships
- I am in harmony with nature
- I choose to be at peace
- I experience love wherever I go
- I release all drama from my life
Morning Gratitude Affirmations
- Today is going to be a great and fulfilling day
- I greet today with calmness and confidence
- I am healthy, happy, and secure
- I have everything I need to solve any challenges that arise
- I am beautiful, strong, and powerful
- I am grateful for all that I have, all that I am, and all that is
- I will make great choices all day using my inner wisdom
- I inspire those around me
- Today wonderful things will unfold around me
- I inhale confidence and exhale doubt
- I believe in myself with every fiber of my being
- I greet today knowing that wonderful opportunities lie ahead of me
- Today will be a beautiful adventure
- I am both whole and complete
- I feel positive in every cell of my body
- Today will be a perfect day
- Today I will attract a deeper love and appreciation for myself
- My mind is filled with powerful and nourishing thoughts
- I can handle everything that comes my way
- I am limited by nothing and have unlimited potential
- I choose peace and harmony as my way of life
- Good things will flow into my life today
- Today I will attract success, abundance, and wellbeing
- I am in full control of my life and enjoy every aspect of it
- I am at peace with the world
- My relationships with those I love are constantly strengthening
- I wake up every day with a deep sense of peace and love
- I start every day off on the right foot
- I look forward to the excitement and joy that today will bring
- Wonderful things will happen to me today
- I welcome today with open arms
Millionaire & Financial Abundance Daily Affirmations
- I am successful
- I am affluent
- I am rich
- I am well off
- I am a prosperity magnet
- I am one with the vibration of money and wealth
- I am financially fortunate
- I am an extremely wealthy person
- I am attuned to the vibration of wealth
- I am abundant
- I am a money magnet
- I am worthy of making a lot of money
- I am open and receptive to all the wealth that life has to offer
- I am at peace with millions of dollars
- I am aligned with the energy of abundance
- I am open and receptive to new avenues of abundance
- I am creating unlimited wealth
- I am so happy and grateful now that money comes to me in increasing quantities through multiple sources continuously
- I release all opposition to wealth
- I am surrounded by money
- I allow the universe to bless me with wealth now
- I am magnetic to money, and it is magnetic to me
- I am becoming more and more prosperous every day
- Feeling joyful attracts abundance
- I think big
- I am now on the road to success happiness and abundance
- I am now free to do the things I love
- I see opportunities all around me
- I consciously create my reality and everything in it
- I give thanks for the massive prosperity that is mine
- I always have an abundance of money to meet my needs
- It takes less effort to be wealthy than it is to be poor
- I have more than I need in every area of my life
- Every day I am attracting and saving more money
- I deserve and welcome financial abundance now
- My money consciousness is always increasing
- The only limit to my abundance is me
- I use money wisely
- I see myself as wealthy, and that’s who I am
- I always have whatever I need
- I know that whatever I put out comes back to me in streams of abundance
- I let go of all of my resistance to money
- Money flows to me
Simple Daily affirmations for health & wellness
- I am energetic
- I am powerful
- I am open to receive
- I am abundant
- I am blessed
- I am wealthy
- I am successful
- I believe in myself
- I am motivated
- I am letting go
- I am confident
- I am peaceful
- I am wise
- I am flourishing
- I am relaxed
- I am in command of my life
- I am loving life
- I am optimistic
- I am beautiful
- I am wise
- I am important
- I am respected
- I am safe
- I am indestructible
- I am limitless
- I have integrity
- I am connected to all that is
- I am in the moment
- I am taking bold steps
- I am moving forward with confidence
- I am disciplined
- I am present
- I am a money magnet
- I am valuable
- I am fulfilled
- I am grateful
- I am a millionaire
- I am healthy
- I am strong
- I am living a great life
- I am healthy
- I am open to receive
- I am patient
- I am curious
- I am a learner
- I am worthy
- I am balanced
- I am loyal
- I am positive
- I am productive
- I am loved
- I am well off
How to Use Daily Affirmations?
An affirmation is a positive statement about yourself or something else. It helps you feel better about yourself and what you have achieved.
How to Use Your Own Affirmations List?
“I am worthy” is an example of an affirmation. It means that you believe in yourself and thinks highly of yourself.
Write down an affirmation.
You can write down affirmations anywhere – in a journal, on sticky notes, or even on post-it notes. They can be written out loud, too. Just make sure you say them out loud at least once every day.
Repeat it every day.
If you repeat an affirmation daily, you will begin to believe it. This belief will then become part of who you are.
Read it out loud.
You can make your affirmations list by writing down things you would like to achieve. Then write them down again, making sure to add new ones each day.
Say it with a feeling.
If you find it difficult to say “I am…” out loud, try saying it silently to yourself. This will help you develop self-confidence and build up your self-esteem.
Do it as often as possible.
You can use affirmations at any time, whether you are feeling good or bad. They can also be used when you need to boost your confidence.
Daily Affirmations/ Affirmations Law of Attraction – How to Make Your Dreams Come True?
You have the power to manifest anything you desire in life. Learn how to harness this powerful energy!
Affirmations Law of Attraction
The Law of Attraction states that whatever we focus on will come into our lives. It also says that everything we think, feel, say, and do affects our future. This means that by focusing on positive thoughts, feelings, words, and actions, we can create positive results in our lives.
Know what you want.
If you believe something with every fiber of your being, then you will attract more of what you truly desire. By using affirmations, you can begin to shift your mindset, so that you start thinking positively.
Affirmations work by changing your subconscious mind. This means that when you repeat an affirmation out loud, you are creating new neural pathways in your brain. These new pathways allow you to think differently, feel differently, and act differently.
If you believe something with every fiber of your being, then you will achieve it. It’s as simple as that.
Let go of fear.
Fear is one of the biggest obstacles to success. We often think we need to control everything in our lives to make things happen. This isn’t true. When we let go of fear, we open ourselves up to new possibilities.
It’s easy to focus on what we don’t have instead of appreciating what we do have. If you’re feeling down, take some time to reflect on your blessings. Think about the people who care about you, the opportunities you’ve been given, and the good things happening in your life right now.
You might also like: Grace Yoga – A New Way of Living with Your Body
Benefits of Affirmations/ Affirmations Benefits
Affirmations have helped thousands of people make important changes in their lives. They work because they can program your mind into accessing and believing repeated statements and concepts. There’s more on why and how they work (or don’t work) later.
There are several benefits of using positive affirmations, which include their ability to:
- Motivate you to act. And when you action your goals, it further boosts your desire to continue your actions.
- Concentrate on your goals. Goal achievement is helped by persistently keeping your mind focused on the “goal zone”.
- Change your negative thought patterns into positive ones.
- Influence your subconscious mind to access new beliefs.
- Help you feel positive about yourself and boost your self-confidence.
Daily Affirmations FAQ #1: Affirmations positive/ affirmations daily
- I am love. I am purpose. I was made with divine intention.
- Today is a phenomenal day.
- I am turning DOWN the volume of negativity in my life, while simultaneously turning UP the volume of positivity.
- I am filled with focus.
- I am not pushed by my problems; I am led by my dreams.
- I am grateful for everything I have in my life.
- I am independent and self-sufficient.
- I can be whatever I want to be.
- I am not defined my by past; I am driven by my future.
- I use obstacles to motivate me to learn and grow.
- Today will be a productive day.
- I am intelligent and focused.
- I feel more grateful each day.
- I am getting healthier every day.
- Every day, I am getting closer to achieving my goals.
- Through the power of my thoughts and words, incredible transformations are happening in me and within my life right now.
- I am constantly growing and evolving into a better person.
- I’m freeing myself from all destructive doubt and fear.
- I accept myself for who I am and create peace, power, and confidence of mind and heart.
- I am going to forgive myself and free myself. I deserve to forgive and be forgiven.
- I am healing and strengthening every day.
- I’ve made it through hard times before, and I’ve come out stronger and better because of them. I’m going to make it through this.
- I do not waste away a single day of my life. I squeeze every ounce of value out of each of my days on this planet—today, tomorrow, and every day.
- I must remember the incredible power I possess within me to achieve anything I desire.
- I do not engage with people who try to penetrate my mind with unhelpful thoughts and ideas—I walk away when a person or a situation isn’t healthy for me.
- I belong in this world; some people care about me and my worth.
- My past might be ugly, but I am still beautiful.
- I have made mistakes, but I will not let them define me.
- My soul radiates from the inside and warms the souls of others.
- I don’t compare myself to others. The only person I compare myself to is the person I was yesterday. And as long as the person I am today is even the tiniest bit better than the person I was yesterday—I’m meeting my definition of success.
- Note to self: I am going to make you so proud.
- I finish what matters and let go of what does not.
- I feed my spirit. I train my body. I focus my mind. This is my time.
- My life has meaning. What I do has meaning. My actions are meaningful and inspiring.
- What I have done today was the best I was able to do today. And for that, I am thankful.
Daily Affirmations FAQ #2: Affirmations on confidence/ affirmations about Confidence/ affirmations for confidence/ affirmations confidence
- I am at peace with myself.
- I am a valuable human being.
- I appreciate who I am.
- I value myself as a person.
- My future is bright.
- I deserve to relax.
- I deserve to be happy.
- I embrace my happiness.
- I enjoy the present moment.
- I look fondly upon memories of my past.
- My future is positive.
Daily Affirmations FAQ #3: Affirmations to lose weight/ affirmations for weight loss
- I love the feeling I have after exercising.
- I’m taking small steps towards success.
- I don’t care how others perceive my body.
- I accept my body and recognize its beauty.
- I’m making the right choices with my health in mind.
- The most important thing is my physical and mental health.
- I enjoy eating fruit and vegetables.
- I can’t be pressured or forced into losing weight.
- I feel good about myself.
- Being active fuels my body.
- I take time to think before giving in to cravings.
- I am not impulsive; the power is in my hands.
- I choose to eat food that’s good for my body.
- I am determined to reach my goals.
- When I eat healthy food, I feel fit and energized.
Daily Affirmations FAQ #4: Affirmations of gratitude
- I am grateful for the life I’m living.
- I am grateful to be a part of this amazing universe.
- I am grateful for the blessings in my life, both big and small.
- I am grateful for my family.
- I am grateful for my friends.
- I am grateful to have shelter and food.
- I am grateful for every opportunity that comes my way.
- I am grateful for my freedom.
- I am grateful for the beauty of nature that’s all around me.
- I am grateful for the sun, the moon, and the stars.
- I am grateful to be able to count my blessings every day.
- I am grateful that I’m able to give and receive love.
- I am grateful that I’m able to make a difference in this world.
- I am grateful for the little things in life that bring me joy.
- I am grateful to be able to feel a spectrum of amazing emotions.
- I am grateful for all the experiences I’ve had in my life thus far.
- I am grateful for all the beautiful places I’ve gotten to see in my life.
- I am grateful to be myself.
- I am grateful for all the modern-day conveniences that I have.
- I am grateful to be alive.
Daily Affirmations FAQ #5: Affirmations about self-worth
- I am just as worthy as anyone else.
- I believe I have a bright future.
- I deserve to be loved, and happy, and to enjoy my life.
- I am grateful for my past, happy with my present, and looking forward to my future.
- I’m a good employee, and I deserve to take some time off to relax.
- I am surrounded by people I love, and they love me back.
- I am grateful for my body, and I like how it looks.
- I am not obligated to agree with everything others ask me to do.
- I can and should say “no” without any excuses when I want to.
- I have a right to my own opinion, and it doesn’t have to align with anyone else’s.
- I am a good person, and I don’t need to prove it to anyone.
- I am a great friend, and my friends know it.
- I am beautiful, with all my unique traits, regardless of someone else’s opinion.
- I deserve to feel pleasure in life.
- I am at peace with my past failures and mistakes.
Daily Affirmations FAQ #6: Affirmations relationship
- My partner and I both deserve to love and be loved.
- My partner and I deserve a long-lasting, happy, satisfying relationship.
- My partner and I are in a loving, committed, strong relationship.
- My love for my partner grows stronger each passing day.
- My partner and I accept each other’s strengths and weaknesses.
- My partner and I give our relationship the time and attention it deserves.
- My partner and I look forward to some quality time together.
- I am supportive of my partner, just as he/she is supportive of me.
- My partner and I feel comfortable and safe whenever we are together.
- I love spending intimate moments with my partner.
- The love between me and my partner is stronger than our fights and misunderstandings.
- I am happy and content with the relationship I have with my partner.
- I feel grateful for all the things that my partner does for me.
- My partner accepts my flaws and helps me to become a better version of myself.
- My partner and I feel comfortable sharing our thoughts and problems.
- I respect my partner’s privacy, just as he/she respects mine.
- My partner and I make sure to talk and communicate with each other every day.
- I never pretend to be somebody else when I am with my partner.
- My partner makes sure that I feel loved, cherished, and secure all the time.
- I am fully confident that my partner trusts me, just as I trust him/her.
- Our relationship is built on love, trust, and respect.
- If I were to be reborn, I’d choose to be with the same person over and over again.
- My partner and I treasure our relationship as much as we treasure the people around us.
- My partner and I always resolve our conflicts peacefully and respectfully.
- My partner and I are capable of setting healthy boundaries in our relationship.
- I know I am worthy of love, and I deserve to be in a loving and healthy relationship.
- I can view things from my partner’s perspective.
- I appreciate everything that my partner does for me and our relationship.
- I can share my secrets with my partner without worrying about anything.
- My partner and I are faithful and loyal to each other.
- I feel happy whenever I think about spending the rest of my life with my partner.
- I feel inspired to improve myself for this relationship.
- My partner always makes me feel that I am enough and that he/she loves me deeply.
- My partner and I support each other to become successful individuals.
- I love my partner, always and forever.
Daily Affirmations FAQ #7: Affirmations love language/ affirmations in the bible
- I have faith in God. – Hebrews 11:1
- I am strong in the Lord and his mighty power. – Ephesians 6:10
- I am a chosen generation and a royal priesthood, holy and special. – 2 Peter 2:9
- God has plans for me to prosper and have hope for the future. – Jeremiah 29:11
- God hides me in a secret place. I abide in the shadow of his formidable presence. – Psalms 91:1
- God is my safe place; I go to him because I trust him. – Psalms 91:2
- In times of mourning, the Lord shall give me comfort. – Matthew 5:4
- As I seek the Lord, he hears me and delivers me from all my fears. – Psalms 34:4
- My heart will not be troubled or afraid. God has given me peace. – John 14:27
- The Lord will provide me with the desires of my heart. – Psalms 37:4
- I will praise God because his loving kindness is better than life. – psalms 63:3
- My life is in the Lord’s hands like clay in the hands of a potter. – Jeremiah 18:6
- The Lord will supply all my needs. – Philippians 4:19
- My mourning will be turned into dancing. – Psalms 30:11
- My sorrows will be turned into joy. – John 16:20
- I belong to God. He will deliver me from all calamities. I won’t be defeated by what I have to face. – Psalms 34:18-19
- The peace of God rules in my heart. – Colossians 3:15
- I will not be afraid; my strength is found in the Lord. – Psalms 27:1
- God will never fail me or forsake me. I’m not in this alone. – Deuteronomy 31:6
- Biblical Affirmations – God will never fail me or forsake me. I’m not in this alone. – Deuteronomy 31:6 | 30 positive affirmations using bible verses | bible affirmations for success | biblical affirmations for women
- God generously gives me wisdom as I ask for it. – James 1:5
- I will not walk in pride or shame. – Proverbs 11:2
- There is wisdom in being quiet. – Proverbs 17:28
- I will bring God glory through my service. – Psalms 100:2
- I will always rejoice, pray, and be thankful for all things. – 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
- I will trust God with all my heart. I’m not going to rely on my knowledge. – Proverbs 3:5-6
- I am blessed with strength and peace. – Psalms 29:11
- As I wait on God, my power is renewed. – Isaiah 40:31
- God is a healer of my diseases. My youth will be restored. – Psalms 102:5
- When I am weak, God gives me more strength. – Isaiah 40:29
- I will prosper and be in health. 3 John 1:2
- The Lord will cause blessings to overtake me. – Deuteronomy 28:2
- My children will be blessed. Deuteronomy 28:4
- Everywhere I go, I am blessed. Deuteronomy 28:6
- I am a new person in Christ. The past won’t be held against me. – 2 Corinthians 5:17
- I go boldly to God with my troubles; he understands what I am going through. – Hebrews 4:15-16
Daily Affirmations FAQ #8: Affirmations YouTube
Daily Affirmations FAQ #9: Affirmations of god
1. God has given me this day and therefore, I will rejoice and be glad in it.
“This is the day the LORD has made; I will rejoice and be glad in it.” (Psalm 118:64, ESV)
2. God is only ever good, and God does good; God has good for me in this day.
“You are good, and you do only good.” (Psalm 119:68, NLT)
3. God goes before me in whatever this day holds.
“The LORD himself goes before you…” (Deuteronomy 31:8, NIV)
4. God goes with me in whatever this day holds.
“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.” (Joshua 1:9, ESV)
5. God has a significant purpose for me on this day. Even my mundane tasks have an eternal impact.
“For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.” (Ephesians 2:10, ESV)
6. I can do hard things today because God is my strength.
“God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.” (Psalm 46:1, NIV)
7. I will live this day surrendered to God rather than trying to control people, time, and circumstances.
“I have been crucified with Christ, and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.” (Galatians 2:20, NIV)
8. God has the wisdom I need for the decisions I’m facing.
“If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.” (James 1:5, NIV)
9. God knows all that this day holds – the unexpected, the hard, the ordinary, and the joy-filling. This day was written in his books before I ever woke to it.
“…all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.” (Psalm 139:16, NIV)
10. I am beloved by God more fully than I could ever imagine.
“And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is.” (Ephesians 3:18, NLT)
Daily Affirmations FAQ #10: Affirmations to attract money/ Affirmations for money
- You are a money magnet.
- Money flows freely to me.
- I release all resistance to attracting money.
- There is always more than enough money in my life.
- I naturally attract good fortune.
- I am financially free.
- My income exceeds my expenses.
Daily Affirmations FAQ #11: 5 affirmations of love/ affirmations of self-love/ affirmations for self-love/ affirmations self-love/ affirmations love
Please refer to this guide: Here.
Daily Affirmations FAQ #12: Affirmations meaning/ Affirmations def./ affirmations define
Positive affirmations can be defined as positive phrases or statements that we repeat to ourselves. Generally, they are used to manifest goals, dreams, or experiences we desire.
Positive affirmations are hailed as magic in some circles and thought to be pseudoscience in other circles. The reality falls somewhere in between. We do not yet know whether positive affirmations create “vibrations” or “energy” that help us manifest what we desire. But we do know that affirmations involve and rely on many scientifically studied psychological processes—processes that are supported by the research.
For example, self-fulling prophecies show us that when we believe something will come true, it is more likely to. And neuroplasticity research shows us that by focusing on something, we strengthen those regions of the brain and make them stronger. We can even strengthen the positive neural pathways in the brain decreasing reliance on negative, well-worn pathways in the brain.
Daily Affirmations FAQ #13: Affirmations of healing/ Affirmations for health/ affirmations of health
- I am mentally well and stable.
- I am in the process of healing my mental health for good.
- I am choosing to focus on mental wellness.
- My diagnosis was the starting point to building a better life.
- I will replace my negative thoughts with positive thoughts.
- I become more and more grateful for life each day that I wake up.
- I deserve a life filled with happiness and love.
- I prioritize and practice self-care on the daily basis.
- My life is filled with positive people and things.
- I love myself and my flaws while working towards becoming a better person.
- I only treat myself with the utmost compassion, kindness, and love.
- My mental health diagnosis and issues do not define who I am as a person.
- I am creating better mental health every day.
- I fall more in love with who I am each day.
- I am unafraid to share my true feelings.
Also Read: How to Plan Meals to Lose Weight?