I. How to Use Affirmations in Five Steps?
1. Choose a few positive affirmations that resonate:
The very first step to using positive affirmations is to start with a few positive affirmations that resonate with you and your current situation. Be very careful and selective, only use the positive affirmations that bring you joyous feelings or a sense of relief and accomplishment.
2. Take deep breaths:
Get into a relaxed state by taking a few deep breaths. Your primary goal here is to release all of the negative thoughts in your head, so you can start the affirmations process with a clean slate.
3. Say and read the positive affirmations out loud:
To get the most out of the positive affirmations, you should say them out loud. Hearing the affirmation in your voice is much more effective than just reading and thinking about it.
4. Feel each affirmation:
Take some time after each affirmation to feel the good and positive vibes it brings you. Direct your focus onto every word and feel the positive emotions as if the affirmation is already true.
5. Repeat until you feel better:
Repeat the same process until you feel better than when you started with your positive affirmations or manifestation journey. It may take a few weeks of practice with positive affirmations for you to get into the positive mindset and to genuinely feel the statements come into existence.
So make sure to practice and repeat them regularly to manifest them and to get the desired end result.
(Also Read: How to Build Self-Esteem?)
II. A Few Affirmations to Calm the Anxious Mind:
- I am genuinely calm, and at peace.
- I feel safe and secure.
- I am truly okay.
- All is well in my world.
- My body is relaxed and at peace.
- My mind is calm.
- I already have everything I need within me.
- I attract positive people and experiences into my life.
- I let go of what I cannot change and do my best with what I can.
- I am in flow with my life.
- I have an inner sense of calm.
- My life is my ideal life and filled with joy.
III. How to Create Your Affirmations for Manifestation?
Step #1: Think about what is it or what area in your life needs to be affirmed? Or what is it you want to affirm or attract into your life? (Is it love, money, joy, or is it peace?) What is it that your heart desires?
Step #2: Always begin your affirmations with I or I am, and speak as if what you want has already been manifested. Make sure to always speak in the present tense. (Such as, I wake up excited to work and full of positive energy every single day)
Step #3: Always keep it positive, and they should be practical affirmations (Not something like I want to be a billionaire by the end of this month). Speak about what you want more of, not about what you don’t want.
Step #4: Repeat your daily positive affirmations in the morning and before bed.
Note: You have to work, for affirmations to work. Don’t just sit in your bed all day long hoping for a miracle.
IV. Practice These Positive Affirmations for Peace of Mind:
- I focus on what I can control and change. And, I make peace with what I can’t.
- I prefer to tackle one situation at a time, this way I can get them done more effectively and efficiently.
- I don’t keep negative thoughts in my mind, and release doubts. And, I welcome faith and positivity in my life.
- I wish and work for the greatest good for myself and my loved ones.
- I am thankful for all I have and All I will accomplish in the future.
(Related: What Are Positive Affirmations, And How Do They Work?)
2 thoughts on “How to Use Affirmations in Five Steps?”
Pingback: Walking Meditation: Mindfulness While Moving - ProKensho
Pingback: Success Affirmations: How Affirmations Can Change Your Life? - ProKensho