If you are like most people, you know it can be hard to stay motivated and focused 365 days a year whether it be at work, home, school, etc. Especially on those gloomy Monday mornings. Some people listen to their favorite song to get them energized, some read an uplifting story, and others may watch an inspiring movie…the list goes on.
I happen to like reading quotes from successful people. I have motivational quotes placed anywhere that I can see them; in my bedroom, my car, and in my office. Sometimes I come into the office and feel a little lethargic and less motivated than I should be to do my job effectively. I need something extra besides a cup of strong coffee to get me going. All I do is read a quote from my favorite author or businessman, and I seem to get myself back on track.
I put this collection of motivational quotes together to help you do the same. We all have the capabilities to achieve just as much success in life as anyone else. All we need to do is stay motivated and focused, have specific goals and act on them.
I hope that this article about motivational quotes gives all of you the extra push you need to get out there and grab life by the horns and achieve all the success life has to offer.
Related: Applying Wise Quotes to Living Well
Motivational Quotes for Success
- To be a leader, you must stand for something, or you will fall for anything. – Anthony Pagano
- Don’t you get it? This very second you could be doing something you love and dream about doing. So do it! NOW!
- Courage is facing your fears. Stupidity is fearing nothing. – Todd Bellemare
- The spirit, the will to win, and the will to excel are the things that endure. These qualities are so much more important than the events that occur. – Vince Lombardi
- Victory is always possible for the person who refuses to stop fighting. – Napoleon Hill
- Great works are performed not by strength, but by perseverance. – Dr. Samuel Johnson
- It doesn’t matter what you are thinking, or what fear you have if you just do it! Action is the only thing that matters…I can see that at the end of my life, I am not going to look back and say, “I wish I had taken more action”. – Diana von Welanetz Wentworth
- People become successful the minute they decide to. – Harvey Mackay
- Winning is not a “sometimes” thing. You don’t win once in a while, you don’t do things right once in a while, you do them right all of the time. Winning is a habit, unfortunately, so is losing.
- Good things come to those who hustle while they wait.
- The fastest way to pass you expect to add passion to your labor. – Mike Litman
- Your ideas are like diamonds…without the refining process, they are just dirty rock, but by cutting away the impurities, they become priceless. – Paul Kearly
- Success is predictable. – Brian Tracy
- To be a champion, you have to believe in yourself when nobody else will. – Sugar Ray Robinson
- Time, patience, and perseverance will accomplish all things.
- Society may predict, but only I can determine my destiny. – Clair Oliver
- Accept the past for what it was. Acknowledge the present for what it is. Anticipate the future for what it can become. – Tracy L. McNair
- To be a winner, all you have to give is all you have.
- Successful people tend to become more successful because they are always thinking about their successes. – Brian Tracy
- If we are to achieve results never before accomplished, we must expect to employ methods never before attempted. – Francis Bacon
Also Read: Daily Affirmations: 204 Powerful Affirmations to Improve Your Life