In this article, we will look at some of the very common manifestation techniques, and we will also discuss how you can use them to attract love, money, success, happiness, wealth, and health.
Remember, we are capable of creating a life we can’t stop thinking about. So, all we have to do is stop living in our heads, and do something about our dreams to make them a reality.
“What we think, we become. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we create.”
Table of Contents
I. Manifestation Techniques
1. Vision Board:
Creating a vision board is often considered one of the easiest manifestation methods/techniques that many of us have already tried, even without knowing we are constantly manifesting.
For example, you can use Pinterest as your manifestation board when you are just getting started for all the things you’d like to manifest in your life.
Vision boards are not just a good and a practical way to envision the kind of life you want, but they also serve as a reminder on the harder days of what you’re moving or working towards and why it’s so important and worth it.
2. Gratitude Journal:
One of the biggest and most effective keys to manifesting something into fruition is changing our mindset, perception, and how we see things. Good things generally take time, and it is often only too easy to slide into a negative space in our heads when we’re not meeting our desired results or goals.
Try keeping a gratitude journal, where you keep track of the things you are grateful for daily. This isn’t just being a good tool for manifesting, but it’s also something that many people find helpful when they’re struggling with depression and/or anxiety.
It’s also very important to focus on the good and positive in your life!
3. Two Cup Method:
The two-cup method is one among those manifestation techniques that’s a bit more spiritual. Manifesting means something different to everyone, and there isn’t necessarily one “right” technique or method that works for everyone and everyone’s needs, so choose which method works best for you and your current situation.
If you’d wish to try the 2 cup method though, simply get out two cups. Fill one cup, and label it together with your current situation (i.e. single, lonely, or however you’re feeling now)
Label the empty cup accordingly, with your current situation you desire to or hope to manifest (i.e. promotion, career change, or loving relationships). Once you’ve got the cups labeled, reflect for a flash on your current situation and the way you’ll feel once you reach your required outcome.
Holding onto that positive feeling, pour the water from the present situation cup into the specified situation cup.
4. Pillow Method:
The key objective and idea are to write your affirmation down on a piece of paper and place it underneath your pillow before you fall asleep.
There are three reasons why this manifestation technique is so effective:
- This method often helps us rewire our subconscious thought patterns as we sleep.
- It also allows our last thoughts of the day to be more positive and desirable.
- Remember, as you nod off you maintain the positive or affirming intention while “letting go” of any negative thought or resistance which may be interfering with the manifestation of your desired results.
Note: The moment you fall asleep and the time you wake up are the two most important parts of our day, it’s very important to set the right intention to avoid negative thinking and unwanted thoughts.
Visualization helps you get into vibrational alignment with your heart’s desire by cultivating the feeling of experiencing your desire as it has manifested.
II. How to use Manifestation Techniques?
- Create an affirmation within the present.
- Write it daily for three days with full of positive and good emotions.
- Visualize it happening and then let it go.
III. Manifestation Journaling Prompts
1. What am I grateful for that god/universe has already given me?
2. what’s an ideal/dream day in my life?
3. What do you want to manifest, and why?
4. How do I define success?
5. How am i able to already see myself as successful?
6. What activities make me happy/vibrate even higher?
7. What am i able to forgive myself for that I’m still holding on to?
8. what’s holding me back from living my dream life?
9. How am I bettering myself?
10. Where do you see yourself five to six months from now?